A Nutrition Assessment allows a full analysis of your dietary intake, exercise routine and anthropometry without the need for a consultation.
How does it work?
We send you a comprehensive questionnaire to complete, asking for details about your current dietary habits and exercise habits. You complete it to the best of your ability and send it back to us via email.
On our side, we will go through your questionnaire and put together a a detailed assessment of our findings along with personalised recommendations. We simply email our assessment back to you, and are here to answer any questions you may have afterwards.
What do we assess?
We look at a variety of aspects in your life, such as:
- Anthropology: Weight, Height, BMI
- Dietary Restrictions: Intolerances, Dislikes
- Type of Diet Followed (e.g. Paleo, Low Fat)
- Macronutrient Distribution
- Protein: Sources, Cooking Methods, Powders
- Fats: Sources, Cooking Oils, Avoidances, Take Outs
- Carbohydrates: Sources, Frequency, Glycemic Index
- Vegetables: Daily Amount, Variation
- Fruits: Frequency, Daily Amount
- Diet History
- Exercise: Type, Intensity, Frequency, Duration
When do I get my results?
You will receive your results 5 business days after submitting your questionnaire.
What are the costs involved?
Nutrition Assessment: $120
It's easy to book your Nutrition Assessment with Coastal Dietetics ©. Just click the "Book Now" button to be taken to our booking page where you can make your booking online.